2019 13-inch MacBooks are Randomly Shutting Down
Recently Apple posted a support document on their website for entry-level MacBook pro-13-inch 2019 about randomly shutting down. This MacBook was introduced back in July with two Thunderbolt 3 ports. The document goes over some troubleshooting steps that you can take in order to help fix your issue.
Per Apple’s website, these are the steps you should take when trying to stop your 2019 13-inch MacBooks are Randomly Shutting Down
- Start this process with your computer having less than 90% battery life. If your computer has more than 90% battery, use it for a short time until it drops below 90%.
- Connect your computer to its power source.
- Close all open applications
- Close your computer’s lid, which will then put your computer into sleep mode.
- Let your computer charge for at least 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, make sure to update your version of OS.
Still Having issues?
If issues still persist, then Apple suggests that you reach out to their tech support for help. You can do that by clicking here. However, we will go ahead and just say it. We highly doubt that these random steps brought forth by Apple will solve the problem, but then again there is a chance. Hopefully, Apple comes out with a better solution. We have been in the IT support business for a long time. While this could fix the issue, we just think it was put out by Apple in order to buy time for a real solution. We have been wrong before though so don’t hold us to this statement.
We provide IT support, Computer Repair, Cloud Back up, Ransomware, IT support for businesses, networking, firewall, data backup, website creation, website hosting, local listings, Facebook ads, Google ads, email blast, a main hosted email to local businesses. The areas we service are the Concord NC, Huntersville NC, Charlotte NC, Mooresville NC, Cornelius, Kannapolis NC, Davidson NC just to name a few!